Monday, January 5, 2009

I started this year with a resolution that not to have any further New Year resolutions. I had been patently witnessing the fail of these resolutions one by one making me feel guilty. Now I am feeling good that this year I am almost sure of getting away with the guilt or.......

There is a strong feeling still to make those resolutions that can make my life meaningful and all that as if it was not so. I do lead a meaningful life but I do not know why and how I got into this competition mode every year to see if I can improve it further. Well one thing I promised to myself (not a resolution) that I will be seen more here and will be writing more often here.

It is already JAN 5 and I am still fighting myself to make those disastrous resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment