Thursday, January 22, 2009

Britisher Raj

Well some of our politicians will never improve. They will keep on playing the way Britishers tried and tested a policy long time ago that of “Divide and Rule”. Why to blame politicians, even we the people of this country do relate fast to these proven concepts of colonial times. Still thou little diluted anything made in a far flung foreign land seems attractive, we still speak to a westerner as if he or she is a “Gora Sahib” or “Gori Memsahib”, there could be many such examples. Fair enough, attributes like considering English as far superior to any of our own language has worked commercially in favour of us.

My anger is directed to a petty politician who has mastered the art of “divide and rule”, I would say better than the original Raj period. When the Mumbai fiasco happened this guy hid in the comforts of his home probably watching TV and having some popcorns in a comfortable couch. If he is so worried for his so called group and community that he represents and believes that it has got a raw deal, what made him not come out and go straight into Taj or Oberoi for that matter with some of his “nirman sena”. I am sure if he would have done that I would have respected him, for a man who stands by for what he believes. I am sure he stands exposed today and I just hope the people who supported him including the Sena would realise that he is just one of those power greedy politician. Somebody rightly said the NSG and Marine commandos who stormed out terrorist were not from any region , they were Indians, nor were all the people rescued or killed were from any region, they where all citizens of world.

As I mentioned he is the master of this art, and also as I said the way our DNA has imbibed some of the colonial thoughts, this person is again making attempts to do the same. Recently I did read a news paper saying “ I will not allow Maharashtra for the UP day , the soil of Maharastra can be used only for Maharastra Din”. Now since the issue died this guy still has the audacity to raise it in this way, I have not come across any news mentioning somebody has dared him to do UP day in Maharashtra. So this guy has found his own way to rake up this issue again.

It saddens me the most when I see this kind of ploy getting successful. To me they are bigger threat to India then the terrorist sitting down somewhere in Muridke, Pakistan. I hope we the people of India defeat any of this forces which can disintegrate us. The local issues of the people in any part should be heard and sorted out with priority. I can just pray and write this blog to see if people see any point in what I say. God Bless India.

No comments:

Post a Comment